Thursday 4 October 2007

My first entry. . .

Hello to all my fellow mates! As i could not send all my pictures through email, i think the best way is to display my pictures through blogs. Alright! enough of my crapping. Here are some of the pictures that i have taken in London. And to my dear brother, chris, i must admit that i am an amateur in photography. So. . . forgive me if the photo sucks yea? ;)




london bridge is falling down, falling down



within london bridge. . .




Spooky isn't it? ;)


Minister's office i guess? hahaha


nice?!



a view of london's skyscrapers




Navel museum





Tower of London - magnificent eh?



Back of the castle


These are some of the pictures that i have uploaded! hope that you all like it! will upload more as i visit other places of interest! :)

No comments: