Tuesday 18 December 2007

Bonjour~

Comment allez-vous? Je ne parle pas francais.

Great.. Not that I'm trying to act like I am sophisticated or what. Its just that I must learn some simple French words by heart before this Sunday because. . . I am heading to Paris!!!

Kinda feeling both excited and scared. If I'm with my friends, i would be more adventurous. But because it is my mother, I am afraid that she might not be able to take much on the walking. I got to make sure everything maps out according to my planning. Making sure that I know most of the places of interest, interacting with people and most importantly, getting an accommodation!! I understand that people in Paris do not speak English. So. . . Wish me best of luck!

I am taking the French directory book as my new play thing. Lalala...

Au revoir.

No comments: